Boy dies after falling in borewell in Maharashtra
Nashik: A 3-year-old boy was killed after he fell in a farm borewell at Ayane village in neighbouring Dhule district, police said on Saturday.
Bhatu Dhangar fell in the borewell while playing yesterday, however, efforts to rescue him from the underground pit came cropper. He was pulled out dead this morning from the borewell, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report