Boy murdered by friends for refusing unnatural sex
Indore: In a shocking case, a teenaged boy
was hit with stones and stabbed to death allegedly by his two minor friends in Palsikar colony here after he refused to indulge in unnatural sex with them.
Late last night, the two accused, around 14 years of age,
in an inebriated state allegedly demanded that the 15-year-old victim indulge in unnatural sex with them, Juni-Indore police station incharge T S Baghel said.
However, when the boy refused to comply with their demand, they stabbed him and also hit him with stones.
The mutilated body of the boy was spotted by some passersby this morning following which it was sent for postmortem, he said.
The accused have been taken into custody and have confessed to the crime, he said.
A case would be lodged against them under the Juvenile Act, police said adding that further probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Last day of Mi 2nd Anniversary Carnival: Grab Xiaomi Mi Max at only Re 1
- AAP MP Bhagwant Mann defends posting video on Facebook, says has done nothing to risk Parliament security
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- `We are better than this,` Hillary Clinton tweets at Donald Trump
- Indian-American to raise $10 million for Donald Trump, hold mega rally