Boy murdered by friends for refusing unnatural sex
Indore: In a shocking case, a teenaged boy
was hit with stones and stabbed to death allegedly by his two minor friends in Palsikar colony here after he refused to indulge in unnatural sex with them.
Late last night, the two accused, around 14 years of age,
in an inebriated state allegedly demanded that the 15-year-old victim indulge in unnatural sex with them, Juni-Indore police station incharge T S Baghel said.
However, when the boy refused to comply with their demand, they stabbed him and also hit him with stones.
The mutilated body of the boy was spotted by some passersby this morning following which it was sent for postmortem, he said.
The accused have been taken into custody and have confessed to the crime, he said.
A case would be lodged against them under the Juvenile Act, police said adding that further probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29