Boy murdered by friends for refusing unnatural sex
Indore: In a shocking case, a teenaged boy
was hit with stones and stabbed to death allegedly by his two minor friends in Palsikar colony here after he refused to indulge in unnatural sex with them.
Late last night, the two accused, around 14 years of age,
in an inebriated state allegedly demanded that the 15-year-old victim indulge in unnatural sex with them, Juni-Indore police station incharge T S Baghel said.
However, when the boy refused to comply with their demand, they stabbed him and also hit him with stones.
The mutilated body of the boy was spotted by some passersby this morning following which it was sent for postmortem, he said.
The accused have been taken into custody and have confessed to the crime, he said.
A case would be lodged against them under the Juvenile Act, police said adding that further probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video