Boy sets record by reciting Quran in 12 hrs
Bhopal: A 12-year old student from Ahmednagar in Maharashtra has set a record of its kind by reciting the entire holy `Quran` in 12 hours without glancing at the holy book.
Hafiz Mohammad Zabihullah, a student of Darul Uloom Tajul Masajid, recited the Quran in the presence of the Head of the Darul Uloom, Peer Sayeed Sahab, Maulana Ahsan Khan Nadvi and many other Hifz department teachers here yesterday.
Zabihullah is said to have taken only eight months to memorise the Quran, which he recited without looking at the holy book.
He began his recital at 8 AM and went up till 8 PM.
The young student was rewarded for his endeavour by the Darul Uloom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH