Breach of privilege notice against Chavan
Mumbai: BJP member Nana Patole on Tuesday submitted a breach of privilege notice against Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan for misleading the
Legislature on the financial package of Rs 2000 crore for paddy, soyabean and cotton growers of Vidarbha region.
The package was announced during the winter session in Nagpur last year but Patole charged that the ordinance for the same was not issued by Revenue department till March 10, five days before the budget session started.
In the ordinance, only Rs 100 crore provision has been made, Patole added.
He said the package announced by Chavan amounted to cheating of the farmers and negligence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!