Brothers drown in Nashik pond
Nashik: Two brothers drowned in a pond at Konkankhede Shivar near Chandvad here, police said Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday when Bhushan Nakul Khairnar (14) and his brother Umesh (12) entered the waters to bathe their bullocks, they said.
Unable to gauge the water depth, both drowned, police said.
The duo was fished out later and their bodies were handed over to family after post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi