Brothers drown in Nashik pond
Nashik: Two brothers drowned in a pond at Konkankhede Shivar near Chandvad here, police said Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday when Bhushan Nakul Khairnar (14) and his brother Umesh (12) entered the waters to bathe their bullocks, they said.
Unable to gauge the water depth, both drowned, police said.
The duo was fished out later and their bodies were handed over to family after post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him