Brothers drown in Nashik pond
Nashik: Two brothers drowned in a pond at Konkankhede Shivar near Chandvad here, police said Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday when Bhushan Nakul Khairnar (14) and his brother Umesh (12) entered the waters to bathe their bullocks, they said.
Unable to gauge the water depth, both drowned, police said.
The duo was fished out later and their bodies were handed over to family after post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015