Brothers drown in Nashik pond
Nashik: Two brothers drowned in a pond at Konkankhede Shivar near Chandvad here, police said Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday when Bhushan Nakul Khairnar (14) and his brother Umesh (12) entered the waters to bathe their bullocks, they said.
Unable to gauge the water depth, both drowned, police said.
The duo was fished out later and their bodies were handed over to family after post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini
- Half the town is gone, says Amatrice mayor as 6.2-magnitude earthquake strikes central Italy; toll rises to 14