Bus rams into Chhagan Bhujbal`s residence
Mumbai: Three occupants of a public transport bus were injured after the vehicle rammed into the main gate of PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal`s official residence `Ramtek` in south Mumbai day, police said.
According to Malabar Hill police, the incident took place following a technical problem with the steering of the BEST bus.
The driver of the bus Hyder Shah Pathan failed to take a sharp turn near the bungalow of the NCP party`s senior leader due to the problem, they said.
The injured passengers of the bus were identified as Wasanti Sakpal (65), Diana Anthony (29) and Ram Malla (18) bore minor injuries and rushed to Nair Hospital for medication.
The driver was arrested on charges of rash driving and later granted bail by the police as it was a bailable offence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read