Bus rams into Chhagan Bhujbal`s residence
Mumbai: Three occupants of a public transport bus were injured after the vehicle rammed into the main gate of PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal`s official residence `Ramtek` in south Mumbai day, police said.
According to Malabar Hill police, the incident took place following a technical problem with the steering of the BEST bus.
The driver of the bus Hyder Shah Pathan failed to take a sharp turn near the bungalow of the NCP party`s senior leader due to the problem, they said.
The injured passengers of the bus were identified as Wasanti Sakpal (65), Diana Anthony (29) and Ram Malla (18) bore minor injuries and rushed to Nair Hospital for medication.
The driver was arrested on charges of rash driving and later granted bail by the police as it was a bailable offence.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani