Case against Athawale, for Indu Mills protest
Mumbai: The Shivaji Park police in central
Mumbai on Friday registered a case of unlawful assembly against
Ramdas Athawale, president of Republican Party of India, and
other party workers for protesting outside Indu Mills
The RPI activists led by Athawale on Thursday allegedly
vandalised the old structure of the mill while protesting
against the government`s decision to allot only four acres of
the mill-land for the construction of a memorial of Dr B R
RPI is seeking the entire 12.5 acres of the land for the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves