Caught on camera: NCP workers vandalise toll booth in Jalna
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Mumbai: NCP workers went on a rampage vandalising a toll booth in Jalna in Maharashtra. The party workers allegedly vandalised the toll booth after NCP corporator Noor Khan got into an altercation with the booth attendant over change.
The workers charged towards the booth breaking the windows and committing to fight. According to reports, Noor Khan is missing and an FIR has been filed against both the parties.
Also earlier this year, enraged over demand of toll, Shiv Sena MLA Anil Kadam and his supporters ransacked a toll-booth near Pimpalgaon Baswant on the Mumbai-Agra National Highway in Nashik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown