Caught on camera: NCP workers vandalise toll booth in Jalna
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Mumbai: NCP workers went on a rampage vandalising a toll booth in Jalna in Maharashtra. The party workers allegedly vandalised the toll booth after NCP corporator Noor Khan got into an altercation with the booth attendant over change.
The workers charged towards the booth breaking the windows and committing to fight. According to reports, Noor Khan is missing and an FIR has been filed against both the parties.
Also earlier this year, enraged over demand of toll, Shiv Sena MLA Anil Kadam and his supporters ransacked a toll-booth near Pimpalgaon Baswant on the Mumbai-Agra National Highway in Nashik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH