Caught on camera: NCP workers vandalise toll booth in Jalna
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Mumbai: NCP workers went on a rampage vandalising a toll booth in Jalna in Maharashtra. The party workers allegedly vandalised the toll booth after NCP corporator Noor Khan got into an altercation with the booth attendant over change.
The workers charged towards the booth breaking the windows and committing to fight. According to reports, Noor Khan is missing and an FIR has been filed against both the parties.
Also earlier this year, enraged over demand of toll, Shiv Sena MLA Anil Kadam and his supporters ransacked a toll-booth near Pimpalgaon Baswant on the Mumbai-Agra National Highway in Nashik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert