Caught on camera: NCP workers vandalise toll booth in Jalna
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Mumbai: NCP workers went on a rampage vandalising a toll booth in Jalna in Maharashtra. The party workers allegedly vandalised the toll booth after NCP corporator Noor Khan got into an altercation with the booth attendant over change.
The workers charged towards the booth breaking the windows and committing to fight. According to reports, Noor Khan is missing and an FIR has been filed against both the parties.
Also earlier this year, enraged over demand of toll, Shiv Sena MLA Anil Kadam and his supporters ransacked a toll-booth near Pimpalgaon Baswant on the Mumbai-Agra National Highway in Nashik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?