CBI conducts raid at Ordnance factory
Nagpur: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has conducted a raid at the Ordnance Factory at Ambajhari near here in connection with alleged irregularities in the recruitment of labourers, sources said on Monday.
The ordnance factory had issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 250 labourers, CBI sources said.
However, the CBI conducted raids last night after it received complaints of irregularities in the recruitment process. An FIR had been registered in this connection on Saturday.
The raid was conducted at the exam centre and answer sheets of the written examination were recovered from the spot, they said.
A top official of the factory, leader of a trade union in the ordnance factory and an employee have come under the CBI scanner, sources added.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Monsanto lobbies with US lawmakers on Indian regulatory issues
- Another on brink of extinction: Northern spotted owl added to endangered species list
- This teen daughter of slain Indian Army captain will leave all Muslim-haters red faced – WATCH
- India's 1-run loss to West Indies: Twitter world, especially KING VIRU go crazy
- China's top 500 firms report first revenue decline in 15 years