CBI conducts raid at Ordnance factory
Nagpur: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has conducted a raid at the Ordnance Factory at Ambajhari near here in connection with alleged irregularities in the recruitment of labourers, sources said on Monday.
The ordnance factory had issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 250 labourers, CBI sources said.
However, the CBI conducted raids last night after it received complaints of irregularities in the recruitment process. An FIR had been registered in this connection on Saturday.
The raid was conducted at the exam centre and answer sheets of the written examination were recovered from the spot, they said.
A top official of the factory, leader of a trade union in the ordnance factory and an employee have come under the CBI scanner, sources added.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda