CBI conducts raid at Ordnance factory
Nagpur: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has conducted a raid at the Ordnance Factory at Ambajhari near here in connection with alleged irregularities in the recruitment of labourers, sources said on Monday.
The ordnance factory had issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 250 labourers, CBI sources said.
However, the CBI conducted raids last night after it received complaints of irregularities in the recruitment process. An FIR had been registered in this connection on Saturday.
The raid was conducted at the exam centre and answer sheets of the written examination were recovered from the spot, they said.
A top official of the factory, leader of a trade union in the ordnance factory and an employee have come under the CBI scanner, sources added.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- China says pressing ahead with own anti-missile system
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: Kusal Mendis emulates Kumar Sangakkara, scores 150-plus runs in 2nd innings against Aussies
- Man held with 116 bottles of liquor in Bihar
- 'A Flying Jatt' rapper Raftaar speaks about his Bollywood journey- READ
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'