Chargesheet against Sena leaders
Pune: Pune police have filed a chargesheet
against Shiv Sena leaders Milind Narvekar and Neelam Gorhe for
hatching a conspiracy to create a law and order problem in
Pune during the bandh on December 28, 2010, police said on Tuesday.
The chargesheet that lists 113 witnesses was filed
against Milind Narvekar, personal secretary to Shiv Sena
Executive president Uddhav Thackeray and MLC Neelam Gorhe,
before the court of first class judicial magistrate R. L.
Wankhade by senior Police Inspector Suhas Nadgouda of Bund
Garden police station on March 11, under sections 120, 153, 34
of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Nadgouda said the leaders were booked on the basis of
a mobile phone conversation, which was intercepted by the
police on December 27, between the leaders .
The duo had secured anticipatory bail from the court
before the chargesheet was filed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today