Chargesheet against Sena leaders
Pune: Pune police have filed a chargesheet
against Shiv Sena leaders Milind Narvekar and Neelam Gorhe for
hatching a conspiracy to create a law and order problem in
Pune during the bandh on December 28, 2010, police said on Tuesday.
The chargesheet that lists 113 witnesses was filed
against Milind Narvekar, personal secretary to Shiv Sena
Executive president Uddhav Thackeray and MLC Neelam Gorhe,
before the court of first class judicial magistrate R. L.
Wankhade by senior Police Inspector Suhas Nadgouda of Bund
Garden police station on March 11, under sections 120, 153, 34
of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Nadgouda said the leaders were booked on the basis of
a mobile phone conversation, which was intercepted by the
police on December 27, between the leaders .
The duo had secured anticipatory bail from the court
before the chargesheet was filed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister