Chargesheet against Sena leaders
Pune: Pune police have filed a chargesheet
against Shiv Sena leaders Milind Narvekar and Neelam Gorhe for
hatching a conspiracy to create a law and order problem in
Pune during the bandh on December 28, 2010, police said on Tuesday.
The chargesheet that lists 113 witnesses was filed
against Milind Narvekar, personal secretary to Shiv Sena
Executive president Uddhav Thackeray and MLC Neelam Gorhe,
before the court of first class judicial magistrate R. L.
Wankhade by senior Police Inspector Suhas Nadgouda of Bund
Garden police station on March 11, under sections 120, 153, 34
of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Nadgouda said the leaders were booked on the basis of
a mobile phone conversation, which was intercepted by the
police on December 27, between the leaders .
The duo had secured anticipatory bail from the court
before the chargesheet was filed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog