Chargesheet against Sena leaders
Pune: Pune police have filed a chargesheet
against Shiv Sena leaders Milind Narvekar and Neelam Gorhe for
hatching a conspiracy to create a law and order problem in
Pune during the bandh on December 28, 2010, police said on Tuesday.
The chargesheet that lists 113 witnesses was filed
against Milind Narvekar, personal secretary to Shiv Sena
Executive president Uddhav Thackeray and MLC Neelam Gorhe,
before the court of first class judicial magistrate R. L.
Wankhade by senior Police Inspector Suhas Nadgouda of Bund
Garden police station on March 11, under sections 120, 153, 34
of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Nadgouda said the leaders were booked on the basis of
a mobile phone conversation, which was intercepted by the
police on December 27, between the leaders .
The duo had secured anticipatory bail from the court
before the chargesheet was filed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet