Chavan is an incompetent CM: Raj Thackeray
Jalna: Attacking the Maharashtra government for allegedly not providing relief to people in drought-hit areas, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray has said that Prithviraj Chavan is an incompetent Chief Minister.
"The chief minister is incompetent and has been imposed by the Congress high command," said Thackeray, after visiting a fodder camp opened by his party at Kharpudi road.
Coming down heavily on the state government, Thackeray said various organisations were opening fodder camps for animals and distributing water tanks as the government had failed in its responsibility.
When asked about Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi`s remarks that he was visiting drought-hit areas as a show off, Thackeray hit back saying Azmi and his men came from drought-hit Uttar Pradesh and living in Maharashtra.
Thackeray further said that his party had opened fodder camps without the aid of the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’