Chavan is an incompetent CM: Raj Thackeray
Jalna: Attacking the Maharashtra government for allegedly not providing relief to people in drought-hit areas, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray has said that Prithviraj Chavan is an incompetent Chief Minister.
"The chief minister is incompetent and has been imposed by the Congress high command," said Thackeray, after visiting a fodder camp opened by his party at Kharpudi road.
Coming down heavily on the state government, Thackeray said various organisations were opening fodder camps for animals and distributing water tanks as the government had failed in its responsibility.
When asked about Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi`s remarks that he was visiting drought-hit areas as a show off, Thackeray hit back saying Azmi and his men came from drought-hit Uttar Pradesh and living in Maharashtra.
Thackeray further said that his party had opened fodder camps without the aid of the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka