Chavan is an incompetent CM: Raj Thackeray
Jalna: Attacking the Maharashtra government for allegedly not providing relief to people in drought-hit areas, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray has said that Prithviraj Chavan is an incompetent Chief Minister.
"The chief minister is incompetent and has been imposed by the Congress high command," said Thackeray, after visiting a fodder camp opened by his party at Kharpudi road.
Coming down heavily on the state government, Thackeray said various organisations were opening fodder camps for animals and distributing water tanks as the government had failed in its responsibility.
When asked about Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi`s remarks that he was visiting drought-hit areas as a show off, Thackeray hit back saying Azmi and his men came from drought-hit Uttar Pradesh and living in Maharashtra.
Thackeray further said that his party had opened fodder camps without the aid of the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16