Chavan is an incompetent CM: Raj Thackeray
Jalna: Attacking the Maharashtra government for allegedly not providing relief to people in drought-hit areas, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray has said that Prithviraj Chavan is an incompetent Chief Minister.
"The chief minister is incompetent and has been imposed by the Congress high command," said Thackeray, after visiting a fodder camp opened by his party at Kharpudi road.
Coming down heavily on the state government, Thackeray said various organisations were opening fodder camps for animals and distributing water tanks as the government had failed in its responsibility.
When asked about Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi`s remarks that he was visiting drought-hit areas as a show off, Thackeray hit back saying Azmi and his men came from drought-hit Uttar Pradesh and living in Maharashtra.
Thackeray further said that his party had opened fodder camps without the aid of the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi