Chavan to meet Congress legislators tomorrow
Mumbai: Amid perception in some quarters that resignation of NCP leader Ajit Pawar as Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister was aimed at dislodging him, Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan is meeting Congress legislators here on Thursday.
"This will not be a formal meeting, but the chief minister would be meeting party legislators to mull over the present political situation," a state Congress functionary said.
The meeting should not be construed in any other way, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof