Chinese national rescued from S`pore-bound vessel
Mumbai: The Indian Coast Guard rescued a Chinese national on board a vessel after he fell from the deck crane and became unconscious.
The CG said that they had received a message at 4PM yesterday regarding an unconscious patient named Zhangh Ji who was on board MV Heilan Star.
The vessel was on way back to Singapore from Bandar Abbas.
After receiving the information, the coast guard advised the master to close the vessel towards Mumbai coast and a CG air squadron to immediately proceed towards it and evacuate the person.
He was later admitted to the Breach Candy hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video