Cholera death toll in Solapur rises to 13
Solapur: The death toll due to cholera
has gone up to 13 in Solapur city, gripped by the epidemic
since last week.
Earlier, only few parts of the city were reported for
the gastro and cholera patients, particularly slums located at
the Ashok Chowk area. But even after the tall claims made by
the civic authorities, the epidemic is spreading rapidly in
Sneha Basavraj Bansode, 4, a resident of Bapuji Nagar,
died at the government hospital today morning. She was
admitted to the hospital after getting complaint of stomach
pain and omitting.
Chief Minister Ashok Chavan had recently sent a
delegation of ministers-including Laxman Dhobale and Foujiya
Khan- to take stock of the situation in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead