Cholera death toll in Solapur rises to 13
Solapur: The death toll due to cholera
has gone up to 13 in Solapur city, gripped by the epidemic
since last week.
Earlier, only few parts of the city were reported for
the gastro and cholera patients, particularly slums located at
the Ashok Chowk area. But even after the tall claims made by
the civic authorities, the epidemic is spreading rapidly in
Sneha Basavraj Bansode, 4, a resident of Bapuji Nagar,
died at the government hospital today morning. She was
admitted to the hospital after getting complaint of stomach
pain and omitting.
Chief Minister Ashok Chavan had recently sent a
delegation of ministers-including Laxman Dhobale and Foujiya
Khan- to take stock of the situation in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him