Close shave for Pune pilgrims in Kamakhya
Guwahati: A group of pilgrims from Pune to Kamakhya temple here had a miraculous escape on Saturday when their bus collided with a SUV vehicle on the road of Nilachal hill atop where the temple is situated, the police said.
The bus, carrying 24 pilgrims, including children, was coming down the hilly road when the mishap occurred.
Though both the vehicles were damaged, none in the bus and the SUV were hurt, the sources said.
The pilgrims were later taken to the temple in a different bus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva
- 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed announces 'jihad to free Pakistani rivers from India'
- Chinese ship inaugurates expanded Panama Canal
- Euro 2016: Germany cruise into last eight with 3-0 Slovakia win