Cong maligning Hazare`s image: Shatrughan Sinha
Kopargaon: Accusing Congress of
"maligning" Anna Hazare`s image, actor-turned-politician
Shatrughan Sinha on Wednesday asserted that BJP would emerge
victorious in all the five states since UPA at the Centre
has failed on governance issues.
"BJP will win elections, including Uttar Pradesh, as
ruling Congress at the Centre has lost traction with common
people owing to rising inflation and corruption. Even Prime
Minister Manmohan Singh has failed to put a tab on these
issues," Sinha, who is party MP from Patna Sahib in Bihar,
told reporters after visiting Saibaba temple in Shirdi.
"Hazare is a messiah. His agitation for strong Jan
Lokpal Bill has received tremendous response from the common
people. Congress is maligning Anna`s spotless image even as
people are inspired from his agitation for the strong Lokpal,"
Sinha maintained that the NDA would emerge victorious in
2014 general polls, though he refused to be drawn into the
debate over who would be the prime ministerial candidate from
"Present UPA government is a makeshift arrangement. It
is Lal Krishna Advani who first raised the issue of black
money stashed away in foreign banks," the former union
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Setback for Arvind Kejriwal as Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan for threatening woman
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Solar Impulse 2 begins its final flight of world tour, heads to Abu dhabi
- 21 patients die on single day in Hyderabad govt hospital, staff blame power outage
- New Zealand's Queenstown Airport evacuated after 'bomb message' found on plane