Cong MP Vijay Darda`s wife passes away
Mumbai: Jyotsna Darda, wife of Congress Rajya Sabha member Vijay Darda, passed away here on Saturday following a brief illness. She was 61.
Jyotsna, 61, was the chairperson of the "Lokmat Sakhi Manch", a forum for women, started under the aegis of the newspaper group, managed by her husband.
Jyotsna, the President of Jain Saheli Mandal, was undergoing treatment at a local hospital here for the past few days.
She was the sister of former Maharashtra minister Suresh Jain.
Her last rites would be performed at Yavatmal in Vidarbha tomorrow, family sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read