Cong-NCP helping MNS in Maharashtra: Brinda Karat
Nashik: Senior CPM MP Brinda Karat said that
workers in the country are at receiving end of Centre`s
anti-labour policies and promotion of multinational firms.
"UPA government at the Centre is adopting anti-labourer
policy and promoting multi-national companies giving rise to
unemployment and workers problems," Karat told an election
rally at Satpur near Nashik on Sunday night.
Republican-Left Democratic Front has fielded Dr DL Karad
from this assembly constituency for Maharashtra Assembly polls
sheduled to be held October 13.
Earlier, in an interaction with newspersons, she said
that Maharashtra Navnirman Sena has challenged Constitution by
opposing North Indians` presence in the state.
Karat, also a politburo member of CPM, alleged
Congress-NCP alliance of supporting MNS to dent Sena-BJP
The Congress-NCP government in the state failed to keep
the promises it made during last assembly polls, she said.
The government failed on the front of farmers suicide and
subsidy schemes to benefit workers, Karat said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan