Cong-NCP helping MNS in Maharashtra: Brinda Karat
Nashik: Senior CPM MP Brinda Karat said that
workers in the country are at receiving end of Centre`s
anti-labour policies and promotion of multinational firms.
"UPA government at the Centre is adopting anti-labourer
policy and promoting multi-national companies giving rise to
unemployment and workers problems," Karat told an election
rally at Satpur near Nashik on Sunday night.
Republican-Left Democratic Front has fielded Dr DL Karad
from this assembly constituency for Maharashtra Assembly polls
sheduled to be held October 13.
Earlier, in an interaction with newspersons, she said
that Maharashtra Navnirman Sena has challenged Constitution by
opposing North Indians` presence in the state.
Karat, also a politburo member of CPM, alleged
Congress-NCP alliance of supporting MNS to dent Sena-BJP
The Congress-NCP government in the state failed to keep
the promises it made during last assembly polls, she said.
The government failed on the front of farmers suicide and
subsidy schemes to benefit workers, Karat said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'