Cong takes to networking sites ahead of BMC polls
Mumbai: Ahead of the Brihanmumbai
Municipal Corporation (BMC) polls, the Mumbai Regional
Congress Committee has resorted to social networking sites --
like Twitter and Facebook to invite suggestions from people
for drafting the party manifesto.
"We are welcoming suggestions from people through the
social networking sites about what kind of development they
want in their area. Based on their suggestions, we would draft
our manifesto for the civic elections," party spokesperson,
Nizamuddin Rayeen said.
Till January 10, people can tell us about the civic
issues in their areas like drainages, roads, storm-water
drains, etc, he said adding that on January 11, a party
meeting has been scheduled.
Rayeen said that the suggestions sent by people, would
come in handy during the poll-campaigns as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley