Cong takes to networking sites ahead of BMC polls
Mumbai: Ahead of the Brihanmumbai
Municipal Corporation (BMC) polls, the Mumbai Regional
Congress Committee has resorted to social networking sites --
like Twitter and Facebook to invite suggestions from people
for drafting the party manifesto.
"We are welcoming suggestions from people through the
social networking sites about what kind of development they
want in their area. Based on their suggestions, we would draft
our manifesto for the civic elections," party spokesperson,
Nizamuddin Rayeen said.
Till January 10, people can tell us about the civic
issues in their areas like drainages, roads, storm-water
drains, etc, he said adding that on January 11, a party
meeting has been scheduled.
Rayeen said that the suggestions sent by people, would
come in handy during the poll-campaigns as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read