Congress-NCP to ally in Aurangabad municipal elections
Aurangabad: Congress and Nationalist Congress
Party (NCP) would contest the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation
(AMC) elections in alliance, Congress sources said on Tuesday.
Leaders of both the parties are going to meet senior
leaders in Mumbai soon in this connection, they said.
The Municipal elections here are scheduled to be held on
April 11 and results would be declared the next day.
Shiv Sena dissident and independent MLA from Aurangabad
(Central) Pradeep Jaiswal would also join the Congress-NCP
alliance, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days