Congress-NCP to ally in Aurangabad municipal elections
Aurangabad: Congress and Nationalist Congress
Party (NCP) would contest the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation
(AMC) elections in alliance, Congress sources said on Tuesday.
Leaders of both the parties are going to meet senior
leaders in Mumbai soon in this connection, they said.
The Municipal elections here are scheduled to be held on
April 11 and results would be declared the next day.
Shiv Sena dissident and independent MLA from Aurangabad
(Central) Pradeep Jaiswal would also join the Congress-NCP
alliance, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr