Congress-NCP to ally in Aurangabad municipal elections
Aurangabad: Congress and Nationalist Congress
Party (NCP) would contest the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation
(AMC) elections in alliance, Congress sources said on Tuesday.
Leaders of both the parties are going to meet senior
leaders in Mumbai soon in this connection, they said.
The Municipal elections here are scheduled to be held on
April 11 and results would be declared the next day.
Shiv Sena dissident and independent MLA from Aurangabad
(Central) Pradeep Jaiswal would also join the Congress-NCP
alliance, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal