Congress-NCP to ally in Aurangabad municipal elections
Aurangabad: Congress and Nationalist Congress
Party (NCP) would contest the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation
(AMC) elections in alliance, Congress sources said on Tuesday.
Leaders of both the parties are going to meet senior
leaders in Mumbai soon in this connection, they said.
The Municipal elections here are scheduled to be held on
April 11 and results would be declared the next day.
Shiv Sena dissident and independent MLA from Aurangabad
(Central) Pradeep Jaiswal would also join the Congress-NCP
alliance, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145