Congress, NCP to iron out differences: Supriya Sule
Parbhani: The opposition is trying its best to create a rift between the Congress and the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), but they won`t succeed, since the bickering would be sorted out, Supriya Sule told reporters here on Tuesday.
Wrong charges of corruption are being levelled against leaders of both the parties to keep them apart.
Replying to a question she said that the task of uniting the state`s female youth by the NCP was praiseworthy.
"I would also help the party in doing so. I am not interested in getting involved in state politics by utilising female youth support. Moreover, I am interested to work for Maharashtra from Delhi," she said.
She said that the NCP wants to empower the party through female youth and as a part of this, they are making girls aware of their rights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?