Congress, NCP to iron out differences: Supriya Sule
Parbhani: The opposition is trying its best to create a rift between the Congress and the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), but they won`t succeed, since the bickering would be sorted out, Supriya Sule told reporters here on Tuesday.
Wrong charges of corruption are being levelled against leaders of both the parties to keep them apart.
Replying to a question she said that the task of uniting the state`s female youth by the NCP was praiseworthy.
"I would also help the party in doing so. I am not interested in getting involved in state politics by utilising female youth support. Moreover, I am interested to work for Maharashtra from Delhi," she said.
She said that the NCP wants to empower the party through female youth and as a part of this, they are making girls aware of their rights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof