Cop shoots himself to death in Beed
Beed: A police assistant sub-inspector shot himself dead on duty in the wee hours of Wednesday, police said.
However, the reason behind the death is yet to be known. he deceased, Pandurang Ghule (57), was attached to the police headquarters and was assigned duty at the district treasury office.
In the midnight, Ghule fired in his head using his service rifle, Deputy Superintendent of Police Sambhaji Kadam said
His body has been sent for autopsy, and further investigation
is on, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren