Court clubs 4 tax evasion cases against Hasan Ali
Mumbai: The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
(ITAT) on Tuesday clubbed the four tax evasion cases against Pune
stud-farm owner Hasan Ali Khan, into a single case.
With this, all the proceedings at ITAT will be conducted
as a single case before a single bench.
"The Income Tax department today filed an application
to club all the cases pending with the ITAT and I gave my no
objection to it, after which, the cases were clubbed," Sunil
Shinde, appearing in ITAT on behalf of Khan, said.
The ITAT is presently conducting four cases against Khan,
"With the clubbing of these cases, it would be easy for
the (Income Tax) department, as well as, us in conducting the
matters," said Shinde, who is also Khan`s chartered
Accused of money-laundering and multi-crore tax evasion,
Khan is also facing criminal cases under the Passport Act, for
allegedly possessing six passports from different parts of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?