Court clubs 4 tax evasion cases against Hasan Ali
Mumbai: The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
(ITAT) on Tuesday clubbed the four tax evasion cases against Pune
stud-farm owner Hasan Ali Khan, into a single case.
With this, all the proceedings at ITAT will be conducted
as a single case before a single bench.
"The Income Tax department today filed an application
to club all the cases pending with the ITAT and I gave my no
objection to it, after which, the cases were clubbed," Sunil
Shinde, appearing in ITAT on behalf of Khan, said.
The ITAT is presently conducting four cases against Khan,
"With the clubbing of these cases, it would be easy for
the (Income Tax) department, as well as, us in conducting the
matters," said Shinde, who is also Khan`s chartered
Accused of money-laundering and multi-crore tax evasion,
Khan is also facing criminal cases under the Passport Act, for
allegedly possessing six passports from different parts of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi