Court clubs 4 tax evasion cases against Hasan Ali
Mumbai: The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
(ITAT) on Tuesday clubbed the four tax evasion cases against Pune
stud-farm owner Hasan Ali Khan, into a single case.
With this, all the proceedings at ITAT will be conducted
as a single case before a single bench.
"The Income Tax department today filed an application
to club all the cases pending with the ITAT and I gave my no
objection to it, after which, the cases were clubbed," Sunil
Shinde, appearing in ITAT on behalf of Khan, said.
The ITAT is presently conducting four cases against Khan,
"With the clubbing of these cases, it would be easy for
the (Income Tax) department, as well as, us in conducting the
matters," said Shinde, who is also Khan`s chartered
Accused of money-laundering and multi-crore tax evasion,
Khan is also facing criminal cases under the Passport Act, for
allegedly possessing six passports from different parts of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony