Court clubs 4 tax evasion cases against Hasan Ali
Mumbai: The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
(ITAT) on Tuesday clubbed the four tax evasion cases against Pune
stud-farm owner Hasan Ali Khan, into a single case.
With this, all the proceedings at ITAT will be conducted
as a single case before a single bench.
"The Income Tax department today filed an application
to club all the cases pending with the ITAT and I gave my no
objection to it, after which, the cases were clubbed," Sunil
Shinde, appearing in ITAT on behalf of Khan, said.
The ITAT is presently conducting four cases against Khan,
"With the clubbing of these cases, it would be easy for
the (Income Tax) department, as well as, us in conducting the
matters," said Shinde, who is also Khan`s chartered
Accused of money-laundering and multi-crore tax evasion,
Khan is also facing criminal cases under the Passport Act, for
allegedly possessing six passports from different parts of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation