Court issues bailable warrant against Raj Thackeray
Mandsaur (MP): The Chief Judicial Magistrate
of Mandsaur R R Badodiya has issued a bailable warrant against
MNS Chief Raj Thackeray asking him to appear in a court on
February 12 in connection with a case related to insulting the
national language Hindi.
Social worker and lawyer Pukhraj Dashora had filed a
petition in the court in which he said that four MLAs
belonging to the MNS had insulted the Hindi language in the
The Chief Judicial Magistrate had sent summons also to
the four MLAs but they could not be served on them. However,
a bailable warrant for Rs 25,000 was served on Raj Thackeray
and he and the four MLas have been directed to appear in the
court on February 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters