Court issues bailable warrant against Raj Thackeray
Mandsaur (MP): The Chief Judicial Magistrate
of Mandsaur R R Badodiya has issued a bailable warrant against
MNS Chief Raj Thackeray asking him to appear in a court on
February 12 in connection with a case related to insulting the
national language Hindi.
Social worker and lawyer Pukhraj Dashora had filed a
petition in the court in which he said that four MLAs
belonging to the MNS had insulted the Hindi language in the
The Chief Judicial Magistrate had sent summons also to
the four MLAs but they could not be served on them. However,
a bailable warrant for Rs 25,000 was served on Raj Thackeray
and he and the four MLas have been directed to appear in the
court on February 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das