Court permits Mumbai Police to conduct tests on Vijay Palande
Mumbai: The Esplanade Court on Wednesday granted permission to the Mumbai Police`s Crime Branch to conduct scientific tests on gangster Vijay Palande, an accused in three murder cases.
Police sources said they want to conduct scientific tests which will help find new facts about the cases.
Palande has been booked in three murder cases. The first case pertains to the murder of Delhi-based businessman Arun Kumar Tikku. While in custody, Palande confessed his role in the murder of aspiring producer Karan Kumar Kakkad.
After the police located Kakkad`s remains, it also also found remains of another person and hence, Palande was subsequently booked in a third murder case.
Palande is in custody in connection with the third murder case, after he was arrested on April 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security