Court permits Mumbai Police to conduct tests on Vijay Palande
Mumbai: The Esplanade Court on Wednesday granted permission to the Mumbai Police`s Crime Branch to conduct scientific tests on gangster Vijay Palande, an accused in three murder cases.
Police sources said they want to conduct scientific tests which will help find new facts about the cases.
Palande has been booked in three murder cases. The first case pertains to the murder of Delhi-based businessman Arun Kumar Tikku. While in custody, Palande confessed his role in the murder of aspiring producer Karan Kumar Kakkad.
After the police located Kakkad`s remains, it also also found remains of another person and hence, Palande was subsequently booked in a third murder case.
Palande is in custody in connection with the third murder case, after he was arrested on April 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union