Court permits Mumbai Police to conduct tests on Vijay Palande
Mumbai: The Esplanade Court on Wednesday granted permission to the Mumbai Police`s Crime Branch to conduct scientific tests on gangster Vijay Palande, an accused in three murder cases.
Police sources said they want to conduct scientific tests which will help find new facts about the cases.
Palande has been booked in three murder cases. The first case pertains to the murder of Delhi-based businessman Arun Kumar Tikku. While in custody, Palande confessed his role in the murder of aspiring producer Karan Kumar Kakkad.
After the police located Kakkad`s remains, it also also found remains of another person and hence, Palande was subsequently booked in a third murder case.
Palande is in custody in connection with the third murder case, after he was arrested on April 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors