Crime Branch probe won`t give answers: Bedi
Shirdi: Team Anna member Kiran Bedi on Friday alleged that the Crime Branch probe ordered into the fire at the Maharashtra state secretariat in Mumbai would not be able to bring out the cause behind the incident.
"The exact quantum of the loss due to the fire is yet to be known. An inquiry into the incident is being conducted by the Crime Branch. However, all probe agencies in the country are working for the government," she said.
"Hence, it is not possible to get the exact quantum of losses and cause behind the fire from such organisations," she charged.
Bedi said even though Anna Hazare has been invited by London`s parliamentary board for an honour, back in India he was being "insulted".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai