Crime Branch probe won`t give answers: Bedi
Shirdi: Team Anna member Kiran Bedi on Friday alleged that the Crime Branch probe ordered into the fire at the Maharashtra state secretariat in Mumbai would not be able to bring out the cause behind the incident.
"The exact quantum of the loss due to the fire is yet to be known. An inquiry into the incident is being conducted by the Crime Branch. However, all probe agencies in the country are working for the government," she said.
"Hence, it is not possible to get the exact quantum of losses and cause behind the fire from such organisations," she charged.
Bedi said even though Anna Hazare has been invited by London`s parliamentary board for an honour, back in India he was being "insulted".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened