Debt-ridden farmer ends life in Nashik
Nashik: A 35-year-old farmer from the
village Pingalwadi in the district allegedly committed suicide
by hanging himself in his field yesterday, police said.
Dhananjay Eknath Mapari ended his life apparently because
he had failed to repay loans of Rs 4 lakh, taken from credit
society, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala