Debt-ridden farmer ends life
Nashik: A 45-year-old debt-ridden farmer
allegedly committed suicide in a village near here in North Maharashtra, police said on Wednesday.
Sanjay Tapiram Desle, a resident of Kalwadi, consumed
poison at his house last night and succumbed in Malegaon Civil
Hospital today, they said.
Desle had taken loans from credit societies and was
finding it difficult to repay them, which led him to take the
extreme step, police added.
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style
- Section 144 imposed in Jind as Jat leaders start 'jail bharo' movement