Debt-ridden farmer ends life
Nashik: A 45-year-old debt-ridden farmer
allegedly committed suicide in a village near here in North Maharashtra, police said on Wednesday.
Sanjay Tapiram Desle, a resident of Kalwadi, consumed
poison at his house last night and succumbed in Malegaon Civil
Hospital today, they said.
Desle had taken loans from credit societies and was
finding it difficult to repay them, which led him to take the
extreme step, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’