Deshmukh`s son, Shinde`s daughter in Cong Maharashtra list
New Delhi: Union Ministers Vilasrao Deshmukh and Sushil Kumar Shinde`s son and daughter respectively figure in the third list of Congress candidates for the Maharashtra Assembly polls announced by the AICC.
While Deshmukh`s son Amit would contest from Latur city constituency, Shinde`s daughter Praniti will fight for Solapur city central. The third list was announced last night.
The others who figure in the list include Anil Bawankar (Tumsar), Pankaj Guddewar (Brahmapuri), Chandrabhan Parkhe (Aurangabad West- SC), Jimmy Gonsalves (Vasai), Bhausaheb Bhoir (Chichwad) and Vaijanath Shinde (Latur rural).
Rajendra Shekhawat, son of President Pratibha Patil has already been nominated from Amravati constituency. The party has so far announced 163 candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda