Deshmukh`s son, Shinde`s daughter in Cong Maharashtra list
New Delhi: Union Ministers Vilasrao Deshmukh and Sushil Kumar Shinde`s son and daughter respectively figure in the third list of Congress candidates for the Maharashtra Assembly polls announced by the AICC.
While Deshmukh`s son Amit would contest from Latur city constituency, Shinde`s daughter Praniti will fight for Solapur city central. The third list was announced last night.
The others who figure in the list include Anil Bawankar (Tumsar), Pankaj Guddewar (Brahmapuri), Chandrabhan Parkhe (Aurangabad West- SC), Jimmy Gonsalves (Vasai), Bhausaheb Bhoir (Chichwad) and Vaijanath Shinde (Latur rural).
Rajendra Shekhawat, son of President Pratibha Patil has already been nominated from Amravati constituency. The party has so far announced 163 candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender