Devotees beaten up by travel agents in Shirdi
Shirdi: Local travel agents allegedly beat up devotees including women and children in a residential room of the Shri Saibaba trust here over a petty dispute, police has said.
The incident took place last night when some travel agents tried to harass the devotees who had come from Vijaywada.
The agents allegedly got into the room where devotees were staying inside the Saibaba temple trust permises and beat up 15 people including four women and eight children and injured them, police said.
Later, one of the victims lodged a police complaint.
The injured were treated at Sri Saibaba Sansthan hospital. Search for the culprits was on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'