Devotees beaten up by travel agents in Shirdi
Shirdi: Local travel agents allegedly beat up devotees including women and children in a residential room of the Shri Saibaba trust here over a petty dispute, police has said.
The incident took place last night when some travel agents tried to harass the devotees who had come from Vijaywada.
The agents allegedly got into the room where devotees were staying inside the Saibaba temple trust permises and beat up 15 people including four women and eight children and injured them, police said.
Later, one of the victims lodged a police complaint.
The injured were treated at Sri Saibaba Sansthan hospital. Search for the culprits was on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief