Devotees beaten up by travel agents in Shirdi
Shirdi: Local travel agents allegedly beat up devotees including women and children in a residential room of the Shri Saibaba trust here over a petty dispute, police has said.
The incident took place last night when some travel agents tried to harass the devotees who had come from Vijaywada.
The agents allegedly got into the room where devotees were staying inside the Saibaba temple trust permises and beat up 15 people including four women and eight children and injured them, police said.
Later, one of the victims lodged a police complaint.
The injured were treated at Sri Saibaba Sansthan hospital. Search for the culprits was on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'