Dhananjay had approached NCP for ticket: Munde
Beed: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Saturday
alleged that his elder brother Panditanna Munde and nephew
Dhananjay Munde were planning to quit BJP and join NCP for a
While Panditanna joined NCP two days ago, Dhananjay is
still with BJP, but is believed to be on his way to Sharad
Munde said here that earlier he believed that choice of
candidate for the post of chairman of Parli municipal council
caused a rift between him and Dhananjay, but now he had learnt
that Dhananjay had sought ticket from Sharad Pawar at the time
of last Assembly election.
Pawar did not entertain him then, Munde said.
He also refuted NCP leader and Maharashtra Deputy Chief
Minister Ajit Pawar`s allegations of irregularities in the
Beed District Co-operative Bank (which Munde controls), and
alleged that on the contrary, the Maharashtra State
Co-operative Bank, controlled by NCP leaders, was facing heavy
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!