Doctors monitoring Bal Thackeray`s health
Mumbai: A team of doctors is closely monitoring the health of Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray who is not keeping well for last few days, sources said on Sunday.
A team of doctors supported by a small unit of medical staff has been posted at his residence `Matoshree` to monitor the condition of the Sena patriarch, a source close to Thackerays told PTI.
"Around six nurses are monitoring Thackeray`s health round-the-clock," he said, adding, "the Sena chief is not keeping well".
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray, who visited his ailing uncle yesterday, appealed to people to not believe in any rumours that are being spread about Bal Thackeray`s health.
"There is no cause for worry. Bal Thackeray had asked me
to come over to Matoshree," he had said.
Apart from Raj, former president Pratibha Patil also called on the senior Thackeray yesterday along with her husband.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday