Doctors monitoring Bal Thackeray`s health
Mumbai: A team of doctors is closely monitoring the health of Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray who is not keeping well for last few days, sources said on Sunday.
A team of doctors supported by a small unit of medical staff has been posted at his residence `Matoshree` to monitor the condition of the Sena patriarch, a source close to Thackerays told PTI.
"Around six nurses are monitoring Thackeray`s health round-the-clock," he said, adding, "the Sena chief is not keeping well".
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray, who visited his ailing uncle yesterday, appealed to people to not believe in any rumours that are being spread about Bal Thackeray`s health.
"There is no cause for worry. Bal Thackeray had asked me
to come over to Matoshree," he had said.
Apart from Raj, former president Pratibha Patil also called on the senior Thackeray yesterday along with her husband.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference