Doctors monitoring Bal Thackeray`s health
Mumbai: A team of doctors is closely monitoring the health of Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray who is not keeping well for last few days, sources said on Sunday.
A team of doctors supported by a small unit of medical staff has been posted at his residence `Matoshree` to monitor the condition of the Sena patriarch, a source close to Thackerays told PTI.
"Around six nurses are monitoring Thackeray`s health round-the-clock," he said, adding, "the Sena chief is not keeping well".
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray, who visited his ailing uncle yesterday, appealed to people to not believe in any rumours that are being spread about Bal Thackeray`s health.
"There is no cause for worry. Bal Thackeray had asked me
to come over to Matoshree," he had said.
Apart from Raj, former president Pratibha Patil also called on the senior Thackeray yesterday along with her husband.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'