Doctors monitoring Bal Thackeray`s health
Mumbai: A team of doctors is closely monitoring the health of Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray who is not keeping well for last few days, sources said on Sunday.
A team of doctors supported by a small unit of medical staff has been posted at his residence `Matoshree` to monitor the condition of the Sena patriarch, a source close to Thackerays told PTI.
"Around six nurses are monitoring Thackeray`s health round-the-clock," he said, adding, "the Sena chief is not keeping well".
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray, who visited his ailing uncle yesterday, appealed to people to not believe in any rumours that are being spread about Bal Thackeray`s health.
"There is no cause for worry. Bal Thackeray had asked me
to come over to Matoshree," he had said.
Apart from Raj, former president Pratibha Patil also called on the senior Thackeray yesterday along with her husband.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok