Don`t read too much in my meeting with Uddhav: Raj
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray on Tuesday said one should not read too much into his visit to ailing cousin and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray at Lilavati Hospital.
"These are two different issues. There is no need to look at it through the political lens," Raj told reporters when asked whether any political truce was expected with his estranged cousin who underwent angioplasty at Lilavati Hospital.
He also asked the media "not to read too much" into it.
Raj had met Uddhav when he was first admitted to Lilavati hospital on July 20, and also drove him to his residence `Matoshree` on the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere