Don`t read too much in my meeting with Uddhav: Raj
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray on Tuesday said one should not read too much into his visit to ailing cousin and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray at Lilavati Hospital.
"These are two different issues. There is no need to look at it through the political lens," Raj told reporters when asked whether any political truce was expected with his estranged cousin who underwent angioplasty at Lilavati Hospital.
He also asked the media "not to read too much" into it.
Raj had met Uddhav when he was first admitted to Lilavati hospital on July 20, and also drove him to his residence `Matoshree` on the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding