Don`t read too much in my meeting with Uddhav: Raj
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray on Tuesday said one should not read too much into his visit to ailing cousin and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray at Lilavati Hospital.
"These are two different issues. There is no need to look at it through the political lens," Raj told reporters when asked whether any political truce was expected with his estranged cousin who underwent angioplasty at Lilavati Hospital.
He also asked the media "not to read too much" into it.
Raj had met Uddhav when he was first admitted to Lilavati hospital on July 20, and also drove him to his residence `Matoshree` on the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'