Don`t read too much in my meeting with Uddhav: Raj
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray on Tuesday said one should not read too much into his visit to ailing cousin and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray at Lilavati Hospital.
"These are two different issues. There is no need to look at it through the political lens," Raj told reporters when asked whether any political truce was expected with his estranged cousin who underwent angioplasty at Lilavati Hospital.
He also asked the media "not to read too much" into it.
Raj had met Uddhav when he was first admitted to Lilavati hospital on July 20, and also drove him to his residence `Matoshree` on the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Coal scam: Court awards 3 years jail term to Rathi Steel CEO
- 'India more than capable of achieving 100 Smart City goal'
- APJ Abdul Kalam's look alike pays tribute to 'Missile Man' on first death anniversary
- Bus strike enters third day in Karnataka; schools remain shut
- Myanmar rebels hold rare meet as Suu Kyi yearns for peace