Every act of police a matter of public curiosity: Patil
Mumbai: Every act of police is a matter of
"public curiosity", Maharashtra Home Minister R R Patil here
There was a need to have cordial relation between police
and public, the minister said after releasing the issue of
police department magazine `Dakshata` in a new format, at the
state police headquarters.
The magazine should reach Naxal-affected areas to
propagate the government and department`s points of view,
Patil said. The magazine would help create public awareness in
these areas, he said.
The number of economic offences were on the rise, Patil
said. There was a need to create awareness about those duping
people through dubious finance schemes, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Alex Hales, Jason Roy power hosts to crushing win
- Tri-Nation series: Darren Bravo, Shannon Gabriel help West Indies topple South Africa
- China renews yellow alert for heat wave
- Navjot Singh Sidhu gets place in Punjab BJP core committee, Anil Joshi out