Every act of police a matter of public curiosity: Patil
Mumbai: Every act of police is a matter of
"public curiosity", Maharashtra Home Minister R R Patil here
There was a need to have cordial relation between police
and public, the minister said after releasing the issue of
police department magazine `Dakshata` in a new format, at the
state police headquarters.
The magazine should reach Naxal-affected areas to
propagate the government and department`s points of view,
Patil said. The magazine would help create public awareness in
these areas, he said.
The number of economic offences were on the rise, Patil
said. There was a need to create awareness about those duping
people through dubious finance schemes, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra