Every act of police a matter of public curiosity: Patil
Mumbai: Every act of police is a matter of
"public curiosity", Maharashtra Home Minister R R Patil here
There was a need to have cordial relation between police
and public, the minister said after releasing the issue of
police department magazine `Dakshata` in a new format, at the
state police headquarters.
The magazine should reach Naxal-affected areas to
propagate the government and department`s points of view,
Patil said. The magazine would help create public awareness in
these areas, he said.
The number of economic offences were on the rise, Patil
said. There was a need to create awareness about those duping
people through dubious finance schemes, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?