Every act of police a matter of public curiosity: Patil
Mumbai: Every act of police is a matter of
"public curiosity", Maharashtra Home Minister R R Patil here
There was a need to have cordial relation between police
and public, the minister said after releasing the issue of
police department magazine `Dakshata` in a new format, at the
state police headquarters.
The magazine should reach Naxal-affected areas to
propagate the government and department`s points of view,
Patil said. The magazine would help create public awareness in
these areas, he said.
The number of economic offences were on the rise, Patil
said. There was a need to create awareness about those duping
people through dubious finance schemes, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!