Ex-Maharashtra minister Mohan Patil passes away
Thane: Former Maharashtra minister and senior PWP leader Mohan Patil Thursday passed away following prolonged illness in neighbouring Raigad district, family sources said.
The 68-year-old leader passed away at his residence in Pen area of Raigad. He is survived by wife, daughter and son Dhairyashil Patil, who is an MLA from Pen.
Patil, a five-time MLA from Pen constituency, had undertaken several agitations in the interest of farmers and villagers of Raigad.
He was Minister of State in 1999 in the Vilasrao Deshmukh government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested