Farmer drowns in flash flood
Akola: A 50-year-old farmer riding a
bullockcart was washed away while one of his two daughters is
still missing in a flash flood at village Wadgaon in Jalgaon
Jaunod taluka of Buldana district, police said today.
The dead body of the deceased identified as Devidas
Sitaram Nimbalkar was later found around 1 km away from the
spot where he was trying to cross a swollen river last
evening, they said.
While his daughter Archana (18) is still missing, her
sibling Damini (17) and another girl identified as Sheetal had
a miraculous escape.
The dead body of Sitaram was later found at a distance
of 1-1/2 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug