FDI in retail discussed with NCP leaders: Chavan
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan said on Thursday that he had discussed the issue of foreign direct investment (FDI) in retail with top Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leaders before giving approval for its implementation in the state.
Chavan said he had held discussions with the NCP before agreeing to implement it.
"If NCP leaders want more information, I am ready to share it," he said.
Chavan was responding to a question on NCP`s demand that FDI in multi-brand retail should not be implemented unilaterally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review