FDI in retail discussed with NCP leaders: Chavan
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan said on Thursday that he had discussed the issue of foreign direct investment (FDI) in retail with top Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leaders before giving approval for its implementation in the state.
Chavan said he had held discussions with the NCP before agreeing to implement it.
"If NCP leaders want more information, I am ready to share it," he said.
Chavan was responding to a question on NCP`s demand that FDI in multi-brand retail should not be implemented unilaterally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Painless patch can monitor side effects of drugs
- Two dead, over a dozen wounded in Florida nightclub shooting; one person detained
- Rains support RBI rate cut, may douse agflation : BoA-ML
- Meet Graham, the only human designed to survive car crash! Watch the video
- Meitu launches 'BeautyPlus Me' app in India