Filmy bomb creates scare in Mumbai
Mumbai: A suspicious object found in a dustbin near Infinity Mall in Andheri, which was initially suspected to be a live bomb, has turned out as an object used in movies to create smoke.
City police have confirmed that no explosives were found by the bomb squad. However, the sleuths are still examining the area.
Following the bomb threat the mall was evacuated and police had barricaded the whole area.
Panic had gripped the city following the bomb threat, but the police have confirmed that it was just a farce and there is no such indication of a terrorist attack.
The Anti Terrorist Squad along with the city bomb squad are still at the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray