Filmy bomb creates scare in Mumbai
Mumbai: A suspicious object found in a dustbin near Infinity Mall in Andheri, which was initially suspected to be a live bomb, has turned out as an object used in movies to create smoke.
City police have confirmed that no explosives were found by the bomb squad. However, the sleuths are still examining the area.
Following the bomb threat the mall was evacuated and police had barricaded the whole area.
Panic had gripped the city following the bomb threat, but the police have confirmed that it was just a farce and there is no such indication of a terrorist attack.
The Anti Terrorist Squad along with the city bomb squad are still at the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal