FIR against Sena MLA, others for assault
Yavatmal: Mahagaon police in the district on Wednesday filed a case against Shiv Sena leader and Digras MLA Sanjay Rathod and nine other party workers on a complaint of assault filed by Yavatmal Zilla Parishad Education and Helath Committee chairman Manmohansingh Chavan.
Chavan alleged that Sena workers dragged him out of his car at village Hivra Sangam, about 75 km from the city, last evening and thrashed him severely.
Yavatmal Superintendent of Police Ranjan Kumar Sharma said FIR was filed against Rathod and nine others under section 353 (assault) and other relevant charge under IPC.
No arrests have been made yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie