Fire at airline`s cargo office at Mumbai airport
Mumbai: A fire broke out on Sunday at the Singapore Airlines` cargo office pantry at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport here, which was shortly put out by the fire fighters, airport spokesperson said.
The incident took place around 5 pm, the spokesperson said.
"There was a fire at the cargo office pantry of the Singapore Airlines at the international airport. However, it was shortly put out by the airport fire department," the spokesperson said.
Four fire engines were rushed to the spot, fire brigade officials said.
There is no damage to any cargo, the airport spokesperson said adding further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report