Fire at airline`s cargo office at Mumbai airport
Mumbai: A fire broke out on Sunday at the Singapore Airlines` cargo office pantry at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport here, which was shortly put out by the fire fighters, airport spokesperson said.
The incident took place around 5 pm, the spokesperson said.
"There was a fire at the cargo office pantry of the Singapore Airlines at the international airport. However, it was shortly put out by the airport fire department," the spokesperson said.
Four fire engines were rushed to the spot, fire brigade officials said.
There is no damage to any cargo, the airport spokesperson said adding further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown