Fire at airline`s cargo office at Mumbai airport
Mumbai: A fire broke out on Sunday at the Singapore Airlines` cargo office pantry at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport here, which was shortly put out by the fire fighters, airport spokesperson said.
The incident took place around 5 pm, the spokesperson said.
"There was a fire at the cargo office pantry of the Singapore Airlines at the international airport. However, it was shortly put out by the airport fire department," the spokesperson said.
Four fire engines were rushed to the spot, fire brigade officials said.
There is no damage to any cargo, the airport spokesperson said adding further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' mints over Rs 10 crore in opening weekend
- Two arrested with narcotic capsules, injections in Jammu
- Pakistan rise to No. 1 in Test rankings after India-West Indies match called off
- Dengue menace: Two more die in Delhi, death toll jumps to 311
- Libya parliament rejects UN-backed unity government