Fire breaks out at Bandra highrise in Mumbai
Mumbai: A major fire broke out on Thursday afternoon in a highrise in suburban Bandra, fire officials said.
"A fire broke out in the 10-storeyed Aarma Fort building on Anant Kanekar Marg near Bandra skywalk at 1340 hours," a fire official said.
No casualties have been reported, the official said, adding, the cause of fire is yet to be ascertained.
Altogether 16 fire engines and six water tankers have been rushed to the spot, officials said, adding, the fire brigade is trying to douse the fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read