Fire in Nagpur nursing home
Nagpur: Fire broke out on Monday at a private
nursing home here prompting authorities to shift patients to
nearby hospitals and government medical college, police said.
The mishap took place in the afternoon in the general
ward, where 20 patients were admitted following which the ward
was immediately evacuated by the staff, they said.
Fire tenders were rushed to the hospital in the posh
Ramdaspeth area and patients were shifted to other hospitals
in the locality.
However, there were no casualties in the blaze.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained but
initial reports said it could be a short circuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi