Fire in Nagpur nursing home
Nagpur: Fire broke out on Monday at a private
nursing home here prompting authorities to shift patients to
nearby hospitals and government medical college, police said.
The mishap took place in the afternoon in the general
ward, where 20 patients were admitted following which the ward
was immediately evacuated by the staff, they said.
Fire tenders were rushed to the hospital in the posh
Ramdaspeth area and patients were shifted to other hospitals
in the locality.
However, there were no casualties in the blaze.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained but
initial reports said it could be a short circuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India