Fire in Pune hospital; none hurt
Pune: Fire broke out in the intensive care unit of a two-storeyed hospital here on Tuesday, officials said.
The blaze occurred on the second floor of the Galaxy Care Hospital on Karve Road around 3.30 am, following which 26 people including staff and patients were shifted to a nearby hospital safely, they said.
There were no human casualties in the mishap.
According to officials, the exact cause of the fire is not known yet although they suspect that a short circuit might have triggered it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?