Fire in Pune hospital; none hurt
Pune: Fire broke out in the intensive care unit of a two-storeyed hospital here on Tuesday, officials said.
The blaze occurred on the second floor of the Galaxy Care Hospital on Karve Road around 3.30 am, following which 26 people including staff and patients were shifted to a nearby hospital safely, they said.
There were no human casualties in the mishap.
According to officials, the exact cause of the fire is not known yet although they suspect that a short circuit might have triggered it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Karunanidhi trains guns on TN police following techie's murder
- Top reasons to watch Harshvardhan Kapoor's 'Mirzya'!
- 'Game of Thrones' will have shorter final seasons
- Now Banks, malls, shops can remain open 24X7; cabinet clears Model Shop & Establishment Act
- This is what a Pakistani thinks why cow is sacred for Hindus - Watch