Fire in Pune hospital; none hurt
Pune: Fire broke out in the intensive care unit of a two-storeyed hospital here on Tuesday, officials said.
The blaze occurred on the second floor of the Galaxy Care Hospital on Karve Road around 3.30 am, following which 26 people including staff and patients were shifted to a nearby hospital safely, they said.
There were no human casualties in the mishap.
According to officials, the exact cause of the fire is not known yet although they suspect that a short circuit might have triggered it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie