Five held for gangraping minor in Nasik
Nashik: Five persons have been arrested in
for allegedly gangraping a 18-year-old girl at the Tawali Phata here, police said Thursday.
The heinous crime took place yesterday after the accused
lifted girl using a van on Tuesday night and sexually abused
her, they said.
She was repeatedly raped at two places and later left
near her house, according to a complaint registered by her
The arrested accused are: Laxman Pawar, Vipul Varade,
Bhausaheb Badhe, Sagar Shinde and Ravi Badgujar, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region