Five held for gangraping minor in Nasik
Nashik: Five persons have been arrested in
for allegedly gangraping a 18-year-old girl at the Tawali Phata here, police said Thursday.
The heinous crime took place yesterday after the accused
lifted girl using a van on Tuesday night and sexually abused
her, they said.
She was repeatedly raped at two places and later left
near her house, according to a complaint registered by her
The arrested accused are: Laxman Pawar, Vipul Varade,
Bhausaheb Badhe, Sagar Shinde and Ravi Badgujar, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why