Flight operations affected in Nagpur due to poor visibility
Nagpur: Flight operations at the Nagpur International Airport were affected on Saturday due to bad weather and poor visibility, airport sources said.
The Mumbai-Nagpur Indian flight was diverted to Hyderabad while Delhi-Nagpur flight was diverted to Raipur.
Other flights of Indigo, Jet Airways, Kingfisher were also affected, sources added.
The Delhi-Nagpur flight diverted to Raipur was first to land after the visibility improved followed by the Mumbai-Nagpur flight.
Nagpur and entire Vidarbha region was experiencing heavy rains and visibility on roads also dropped to some extent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire