Former MLC Gidwani, Adarsh scam accused, hospitalised
Mumbai: Former Congress MLC Kanhaiyalal Gidwani, an accused in the Adarsh Housing Society scam, was admitted to a hospital on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
Family sources said Gidwani suffered a heart attack yesterday and was rushed to the Breach Candy Hospital.
Doctors were monitoring his condition, sources said.
Gidwani, one of the chief promoters of the controversial Adarsh Society in south Mumbai, was arrested by CBI along with others after it came to light that there were several irregularities in permissions obtained by the Society.
He was out on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP