Former MLC Gidwani, Adarsh scam accused, hospitalised
Mumbai: Former Congress MLC Kanhaiyalal Gidwani, an accused in the Adarsh Housing Society scam, was admitted to a hospital on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
Family sources said Gidwani suffered a heart attack yesterday and was rushed to the Breach Candy Hospital.
Doctors were monitoring his condition, sources said.
Gidwani, one of the chief promoters of the controversial Adarsh Society in south Mumbai, was arrested by CBI along with others after it came to light that there were several irregularities in permissions obtained by the Society.
He was out on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!