Former MLC Gidwani, Adarsh scam accused, hospitalised
Mumbai: Former Congress MLC Kanhaiyalal Gidwani, an accused in the Adarsh Housing Society scam, was admitted to a hospital on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
Family sources said Gidwani suffered a heart attack yesterday and was rushed to the Breach Candy Hospital.
Doctors were monitoring his condition, sources said.
Gidwani, one of the chief promoters of the controversial Adarsh Society in south Mumbai, was arrested by CBI along with others after it came to light that there were several irregularities in permissions obtained by the Society.
He was out on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling