Four killed in Mumbai building collapse
Mumbai: Four people were killed and five injured as a four-storey building collapsed in south-central Mumbai early Thursday, fire brigade officials said.
"The building collapsed after 1 am in Pydhonie area of south-central Mumbai. The fire brigade officials pulled out several people from the debris. Four were killed and five injured in the accident," a fire official said.
Some people are still feared to be trapped under the debris.
"The police is in the process of identifying the victims, who have been shifted to JJ Hospital," a police official told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB