Four killed in Mumbai building collapse
Mumbai: Four people were killed and five injured as a four-storey building collapsed in south-central Mumbai early Thursday, fire brigade officials said.
"The building collapsed after 1 am in Pydhonie area of south-central Mumbai. The fire brigade officials pulled out several people from the debris. Four were killed and five injured in the accident," a fire official said.
Some people are still feared to be trapped under the debris.
"The police is in the process of identifying the victims, who have been shifted to JJ Hospital," a police official told a news agency.
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83
- AAP founder member Ilyas Azmi quits party, says 'autrocratic' Arvind Kejriwal doing 'communal politics'
- Uttarakhand crisis: SC to resume hearing on plea challenging HC order revoking President's Rule