Four killed in Mumbai building collapse
Mumbai: Four people were killed and five injured as a four-storey building collapsed in south-central Mumbai early Thursday, fire brigade officials said.
"The building collapsed after 1 am in Pydhonie area of south-central Mumbai. The fire brigade officials pulled out several people from the debris. Four were killed and five injured in the accident," a fire official said.
Some people are still feared to be trapped under the debris.
"The police is in the process of identifying the victims, who have been shifted to JJ Hospital," a police official told a news agency.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed