Four NCP workers electrocuted
Thane: Four workers of Nationalist Congress
Party (NCP) died after they were electrocuted in Kalwa area
of Thane Sunday morning, police said.
The incident took place when they were preparing to take
out a campaign procession. Election for Thane Municipal
Corporation will be held on February 16.
Police said that a flag pole raised by one of them
touched a live electricity wire.
While four workers died, six others were injured and
admitted to CS Hospital here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?