Four NCP workers electrocuted
Thane: Four workers of Nationalist Congress
Party (NCP) died after they were electrocuted in Kalwa area
of Thane Sunday morning, police said.
The incident took place when they were preparing to take
out a campaign procession. Election for Thane Municipal
Corporation will be held on February 16.
Police said that a flag pole raised by one of them
touched a live electricity wire.
While four workers died, six others were injured and
admitted to CS Hospital here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16