Four NCP workers electrocuted
Thane: Four workers of Nationalist Congress
Party (NCP) died after they were electrocuted in Kalwa area
of Thane Sunday morning, police said.
The incident took place when they were preparing to take
out a campaign procession. Election for Thane Municipal
Corporation will be held on February 16.
Police said that a flag pole raised by one of them
touched a live electricity wire.
While four workers died, six others were injured and
admitted to CS Hospital here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch