Four of a family found dead in Mumbai
Mumbai: Four persons of a family were found dead at their flat in a high-rise at Wadala in central Mumbai Monday, police said.
The four died apparently after consuming poison while plastic covers were found wrapped on their faces at their 5th floor apartment in the 15-storeyed Odyessey building in Bhakti Park area of Wadala.
The victims were identified - Donato Anthony, his wife Lizey and two children Jason and Babit, police said.
Preliminary probe suggests it could be a case of suicide, they said.
The hands of Anthony were tied, police said, adding that they were also probing the murder angle.
The bodies were sent for post mortem. No suicide note was found in the house.
The family was staying on rent in the flat, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SHOCKING! Driver refuses to pay toll, rams bus into Gurgaon toll, tries to crush manager
- Rohtang Pass row: SC seeks response from Himachal Pradesh on plea challenging NGT order
- Suresh Raina dropped, Faiz Faisal picked for Zimbabwe tour; Shardul Thakur rewarded with maiden Test call-up for WI series
- Twin suicide bombings in Yemen leave over 49 people dead
- Ajay Devgn, Sooraj Pancholi to get action training in Germany for Remo's film