Four of a family found hanging in Mulund
Mumbai: Four of a family were today found
hanging to a water pipe on the terrace of a building in
suburban Mulund, police said.
Bharat Ohale (30), his wife Sushma (25) and children
Sakshi (7) and Suchit (5) were found hanging this morning on
the terrace of one-storeyed Suryadarshan society building in
Mhada colony, they said.
A suicide note was also recovered from them in which
Bharat, who had a transport business, mentioned that he had
been facing lots of financial problems following which he was
taking this extreme step, they said.
"All four were found hanging from a water pipe using a
cloth. It appears that Bharat and his wife might have killed
their children and later ended their life. Further probe was
on," Additional Police Commissioner Ritesh Kumar said.
Bharat had a joint family and his brother Suresh noticed
the bodies on the terrace and informed them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers