Four of a family found hanging in Mulund
Mumbai: Four of a family were today found
hanging to a water pipe on the terrace of a building in
suburban Mulund, police said.
Bharat Ohale (30), his wife Sushma (25) and children
Sakshi (7) and Suchit (5) were found hanging this morning on
the terrace of one-storeyed Suryadarshan society building in
Mhada colony, they said.
A suicide note was also recovered from them in which
Bharat, who had a transport business, mentioned that he had
been facing lots of financial problems following which he was
taking this extreme step, they said.
"All four were found hanging from a water pipe using a
cloth. It appears that Bharat and his wife might have killed
their children and later ended their life. Further probe was
on," Additional Police Commissioner Ritesh Kumar said.
Bharat had a joint family and his brother Suresh noticed
the bodies on the terrace and informed them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened