Four of a family found hanging in Mulund
Mumbai: Four of a family were today found
hanging to a water pipe on the terrace of a building in
suburban Mulund, police said.
Bharat Ohale (30), his wife Sushma (25) and children
Sakshi (7) and Suchit (5) were found hanging this morning on
the terrace of one-storeyed Suryadarshan society building in
Mhada colony, they said.
A suicide note was also recovered from them in which
Bharat, who had a transport business, mentioned that he had
been facing lots of financial problems following which he was
taking this extreme step, they said.
"All four were found hanging from a water pipe using a
cloth. It appears that Bharat and his wife might have killed
their children and later ended their life. Further probe was
on," Additional Police Commissioner Ritesh Kumar said.
Bharat had a joint family and his brother Suresh noticed
the bodies on the terrace and informed them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Tour de France 2016: After third title, Chris Froome focuses on Rio Olympics 2016
- Vijay Mallya's 8 luxury cars to be auctioned today
- Journalists visa row: There'll be 'serious consequences', China warns India
- Protests over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew in south Kashmir to prevent separatist called march