Four of a family found hanging in Mulund
Mumbai: Four of a family were today found
hanging to a water pipe on the terrace of a building in
suburban Mulund, police said.
Bharat Ohale (30), his wife Sushma (25) and children
Sakshi (7) and Suchit (5) were found hanging this morning on
the terrace of one-storeyed Suryadarshan society building in
Mhada colony, they said.
A suicide note was also recovered from them in which
Bharat, who had a transport business, mentioned that he had
been facing lots of financial problems following which he was
taking this extreme step, they said.
"All four were found hanging from a water pipe using a
cloth. It appears that Bharat and his wife might have killed
their children and later ended their life. Further probe was
on," Additional Police Commissioner Ritesh Kumar said.
Bharat had a joint family and his brother Suresh noticed
the bodies on the terrace and informed them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets