Four of a family found hanging in Mulund
Mumbai: Four of a family were today found
hanging to a water pipe on the terrace of a building in
suburban Mulund, police said.
Bharat Ohale (30), his wife Sushma (25) and children
Sakshi (7) and Suchit (5) were found hanging this morning on
the terrace of one-storeyed Suryadarshan society building in
Mhada colony, they said.
A suicide note was also recovered from them in which
Bharat, who had a transport business, mentioned that he had
been facing lots of financial problems following which he was
taking this extreme step, they said.
"All four were found hanging from a water pipe using a
cloth. It appears that Bharat and his wife might have killed
their children and later ended their life. Further probe was
on," Additional Police Commissioner Ritesh Kumar said.
Bharat had a joint family and his brother Suresh noticed
the bodies on the terrace and informed them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth